Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

New Blog, New Adventure

I've been wanting to do this for some time now, but it wasn't until this morning that I needed to do it! Yay! Finally a place I can chat about the books I am reading without any backlash from others.

The reason? I love to read a variety of genres and some may find some of them inappropriate, so thus I made my own review blog.

So first off I'll let you know that my goal this year is to read at least 20 new books. I have a feeling that number will rise... so I'm going to say maybe 50, which is a lot for someone who in school didn't enjoy reading. Well I did I just didn't like the selection we have to read.

I have a few reviews to write, so here we go!



1 comment:

  1. oh i love it! i'm always browsing around aimlessly looking for books to read (which was a lot easier in actual bookstores, but is somewhat challenging with a baby and the closing of Borders.. lol)!

    ReplyDelete