Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

New eReader

Last year for Christmas I got a Kobo. It was their first generation one as I was thinking I really only need something that I can read books on right?? So it served me well for the time I had it. Well, I got tired of it so I tried selling it on Craigslist. It took F O R E V E R for someone to buy it. But alas...it is being picked up tomorrow and is off to it's new owner. The lady who is purchasing it, is surprising her friend with it a fully loaded Kobo for their vacation. I love that!

So today, I ran out and purchased the Kobo Touch! I didn't choose the Vox for one reason and one reason only..the screen. It's like a computer screen so when I am outside - you get glare. I got the black one and picked up a nice Plum colored case. LOVE!!

I am so happy with my purchase and I cannot wait to read my first book on my brand spankin' new eReader.

Pride & Prejudice - fingers crossed I can get through it.

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment